Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eternally Rome

Thus did Don Bruno bless me in the vatican where history believed Saint Pietro was buried face down and it was the most profound experience and mirrors the blessing i received from Canon clare in canterbury.  the walking pilgrimage from canterbury to rome, La via francigena,  has been the richest journey of my life.  I would like to thank my wife and daughter for their support during  this pilgrimage.  I would also like to thank Lord Jesus Christ who walked besides me during this pilgrimage.

It is fate , too , that I am in rome in time for the canonisation of Sister Mary MacKillop.

Saint Augustine.

Faith is to believe what you do not see.   the reward of faith is to see what you believe.

deus nobiscum in via

Oz Peregrinus

No comments:

Post a Comment