Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saint Christina

I had a marvellous time in The Basilica of Saint Christina in Bolsena yesterday.  It is good to slow down and reflect.  How a place builds.  And note the miracle of the eucharist there and the frescoes.  Italy astounds.   Today I walked from Bolsena to this internet cafe in Montefiascone.  I must go on to Viterbo. 
Rome gets closer.  Sister Mary is canonised on 17 Ocotber.   La Prima Santa for Australia.

La Via Francigena has been a remarkable personal journey for me.  It is not over yet of course.  I hope the autumn rains hold off for another week.   I open my arms wide to the glories of Italia.  And try and keep my legs pumping of  course.

Do not wait for the storm to pass.
Learn to dance in the rain.

Whom?

It is cool in  Monefiascone

ciao

Oz Peregrinus

No comments:

Post a Comment